March 31, 2011
It’s Opening Day today, and the folks here at Fathead couldn’t be more excited. The office is loaded with jersey-wearing fans, we’ve got nine TVs blasting baseball, and even the nerds on the tech team, normally indifferent when it comes to sports, are showing some excitement.
To commemorate the start of the season, we put up a Comerica Park Fathead mural (we’re based in metro Detroit, so most of us are Tigers fans). As a big baseball fan myself, I am of the opinion that these are the coolest Fatheads we’ve ever produced. And I think it’s safe to say that I am not alone, as the stadium murals have been pretty good sellers since we introduced them about a month ago.
Which are America’s favorite parks? If you judge based on our sales so far, you might be surprised at a few of them.
Top Selling Baseball Stadium Murals
1. Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox)
2. Citizen’s Bank Park (Philadelphia Phillies)
3. Yankee Stadium (NY Yankees)
4. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
5. Target Field (Minnesota Twins)
6. Busch Stadium (St. Louis Cardinals)
7. AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants)
8. Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds)
9. Citi Field (NY Mets)
10. Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers)