January 26, 2011
The Seattle Seahawks chalked up an improbable win in the first round of the Playoffs, silencing many critics who felt Seattle didn’t belong there with a losing regular season record. While they couldn’t overcome Chicago in the Divisional Round, the Seahawks played hard to the very end, scoring 21 points in the fourth quarter, all of which began with an interception by Seattle’s second year linebacker, Aaron Curry.
We caught up with Aaron online a few days after the loss to play a game of “Who Would Win?” The premise is simple: we just asked Aaron to tell us which of his Seattle Seahawks teammates would win various hypothetical events. See his answers below in bold.
“Aaron Curry, of your Seahawks teammates, who would win…
1. …a hot dog eating contest?” Will Herring seems like he’d enter a contest and win it!
2. …a trash-talking contest?” Matt Hasselbeck always has some very sarcastic trash talk. It’ll leave you like, “What did he just say?”
3. …a game of Trivial Pursuit?” David Hawthorne has a ton of off-field knowledge.
4. …a car race?” Chris Baker. He’s got a Bentley GT Coupe that has more torque and power than anything on the market.
5. …a political election?” Chester Pitts. He is just really good with people and being firm in what he believes in.
6. …a singing contest?” Justin Forsett would win off effort alone, not that he can really sing. LOL.
7. …an arm-wrestling tournament?” Dexter Davis. He’s got arms like Arnold.
8. …a stand-up comedy contest?” Cam Morrah. He’s got really sneaky jokes. LOL.