August 12, 2011
One thing I love about our weekly list of top ten Fathead sellers is that it genuinely reflects what’s happening in America. And this week is no different. Just by looking at the list, I know what the American people have been doing (hint, hint, the NFL must be past the lockout)!
2) Kobe Bryant – This obviously indicates that people are rushing to get his Lakers Fathead before we discontinue it and start making him in his Turkish uniform.
3) Boston Red Sox Logo – This is because Sox fans are gloating about taking the Yankees series.
4) Dwyane Wade Drives – Fans are obviously excited about the potential of a Big Three playing for Turk Telekom.
5) Derek Jeter – A group of people trapped in a mine for the last 40 days just escaped and found out that Jeter crossed the 3,000 hit mark.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers Logo – Mike Tomlin just won the National Omar Epps Look-alike Contest, and fans are celebrating by buying Steelers Fatheads.
7) Inside Fenway Park Mural – Have you ever been inside Fenway Park? Who wouldn’t want one of these murals?
8) Boston Celtics Logo – No idea. People do know that there might not be a season, don’t they?
9) Philadelphia Eagles Logo – Every high-profile player signed by the Eagles received an Eagles Logo Fathead. Thus, we sold a crap load of them this week.
10) Kevin Durant Dunk Mural – Not sure, but there’s a rumor that some dude told Durant before his Rucker Park game, “I’ll buy one Durant Dunk Mural for every point you make today.”