January 5, 2013
Do you like Fatheads? Do you like free Fatheads? Well, now is your chance to win your very own Fathead!
Have you ever been watching a sporting event and thought “Wow, that would make a great Fathead!”?
During the NFL Playoffs, use the hashtag #FatheadMoments on Twitter whenever you see a play you think would make a great Fathead image. At the end of each round of the NFL Playoffs, we will create images of the great plays during that weekend. We will then select ONE of those images to be THE moment of the weekend.
The first person to have suggested that image using the hashtag #FatheadMoments will win the FREE Fathead.
So make sure you tweet early and often, because the first person to suggest the image will be the winner! Then, make sure your friends help you out by re-tweeting your post.
This contest will be going on throughout the entire NFL Playoffs. There will only be one winner per week, but you can make as many suggestions as you would like.
Good Luck everyone!
August 8, 2012
Are you serious about your Fantasy Football league or want to regain some respect after a disappointing season last year? Fathead will be hosting a Google+ Hangout live from Fantasy Football Fest on August 18th from 1-3 pm ET. During the Hangout we will have Fantasy Football experts joining us to answer your questions and help you to have the best team in your league.
Even better, we will be giving away prizes to make sure you have the best set-up in your league. Whether you want Fatheads for your draft room or to decorate your man cave on Sundays, you will have the chance to win them during the Hangout. Just make sure your prize isn’t a player on your opponent’s Fantasy Football team.
A Google+ Hangout only allows 10 people to participate in a Hangout at one time, but you can always watch live on YouTube. At the same time, if someone drops out, you can be ready to jump in and have your question answered. All you need is a webcam, a Google+ account and a spot in Fathead’s Google+ circle.
We want to make sure everyone’s question has a chance to be answered, so let us know what your Fantasy Football question is and we will try to get as many answered On-Air as possible. Simply leave a comment on this blog post or post on Fathead’s Google+ event stating your question and we will get to as many as possible. Then, either join the Hangout or watch us on YouTube to hear what the experts think.
We will announce the Fantasy Football experts joining us during the Hangout as the event gets closer. You can check out the full list of experts as well as current and former NFL players that will be in attendance at Fantasy Football Fest, such as Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy.
So avoid last place this season and join us Saturday August 18th at 1:00 pm ET for fun, free prizes, and a whole lot of knowledge that will help you have a more enjoyable Fantasy Football season.
July 5, 2012
What is better than watching the best long-ball hitters in the MLB slug it out during the All-Star break? How about winning a $300 Fathead gift card and hanging out with other sports fans in the process! We are hosting an on-air Google+ Hangout during the Home Run Derby on Monday, July 9th at 8 ET to determine the winner of the gift card.
This Google+ hangout will be conducted as a “survival of the fittest” contest. The 8 people in the hangout will have a scenario associated with their seat number in the hangout. If that scenario happens, they will be kicked out of the hangout and can only rejoin if they sign in quick enough when someone else gets booted.
So for instance, let’s say one of the scenarios is if you are sitting in the 8th seat in the hangout, nobody can hit a home run that leaves the stadium. If a player in the Home Run Derby achieves that goal, the person in the 8th spot will have to sign out of the hangout. Then, a new contestant can join the hangout and try to win the contest. Players can rejoin the hangout once someone else loses their position and we will continue that process until the final batter of the first round.
When we come to the last batter of the first round, we will stop allowing people to re-enter. The final contestant remaining in the hangout will win the grand prize. If there are multiple people left at the end of the first round, we will continue into the second round as needed.
We will announce the 8 scenarios before the Home Run Derby begins live in the hangout. Until that time, feel free to suggest ideas for scenarios you think would be fun and eliminate a lot of people. You can also check out previous Google+ hangouts we have had on our YouTube page.
If you would like to join the hangout, you will need a webcam as well as a Google+ account. If you have those two things, simply go to Fathead’s Google+ page and join the event we have setup. If you have any trouble finding the event, simply comment on any post and let us know you would like to join. If you don’t have a webcam, you can still join the hangout, but it makes it very difficult to communicate with you, so we would prefer you have a webcam or else just watch the event on YouTube.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Prizes/Odds of Winning: One (1) Prize available to be won: A $300 gift card redeemable for merchandise available on www.Fathead.com (the “Grand Prize” and, collectively with the Weekly Prizes, referred to as “Prizes”). ARV of Grand Prize: $300.00.
Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent or affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
General Conditions: By participating, entrant agrees fully and unconditionally to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in Contest materials. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical failures or any error that may occur in the offer or administration of this Contest. Sponsor and its officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (i) make no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize, or otherwise from participation in this Contest.
Sponsor: Fathead, LLC, 1046 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226.
May 21, 2012
On a night when 13 NBA franchises find out where they will draft in the 2012 NBA Draft, Fathead will give you the opportunity to find your place in our “Draft”, where you can pick from our prize pool later in our Google+ Hangout.
During our NBA Draft Lottery Hangout, we will watch as each NBA team finds out where they will be drafting later this year. Then, during the NBA game taking place shortly after the Lottery, we will select 10 winners who will be drafting the prize of their choice later that night.
The remaining 5 selections will be wild card picks, announced while our Fathead Draft is going on. So if your name isn’t announced at the beginning of the Draft, you still have a chance to win as the Fathead Draft continues. Also, make sure you stick around, because you have to be present to make your selection.
Our Draft will get under way shortly after we finalize who will be selecting where. Then, we will unveil our Draft board, which will allow everyone to see the draft eligible prizes. Once the lottery winners have a chance to analyze which prize they want, we will put the 1st pick on notice to make their selection.
If you would like to be entered for your shot to draft a Fathead prize, simply go to our Google + Page (Here) and ask us to add you in our circle. In order for us to add you, you must have already added us in one of your own circles.
If you don’t have Google+ , you can follow along by watching the video of the Hangout so you can chat with us and see the prizes given away. We will be posting links on all of our social media sites, so make sure you check back that night so you can join in the action.
May 17, 2012
By now I am sure you know about Pinterest, you may even know that Fathead is on Pinterest, at least I hope you do. What you may not know is that you can now win a Fathead simply by re-pinning our pins!
How you ask? Simple. Just go to our Fathead Pinterest page and re-pin your favorite pins we have posted. No need to be shy, you can pin as many times as you like to enter into this sweepstakes. Then, we will randomly select one person who re-pins to win a free Fathead! Hurry, this sweepstakes ends Monday May 21st at 11am!
The official rules of this contest are as follows:
Fathead’s Re-pin for the Win Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: From May 17, 2012, 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) through May 21, 2012, 11:00 a.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”), enter Fathead’s Re-pin for the Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) by signing into your Pinterest account and re-pinning any image seen on a board generated by Fathead, LLC (“Sponsor”), which can be found at http://pinterest.com/realbigfathead. If you do not have a Pinterest account, visit http://pinterest.com and follow the instructions to join Pinterest. Sponsor is not responsible for any delays involved in the process of registering for a Pinterest account. Each re-pin will be considered a unique entry, and entrants may enter as often as they would like. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors, technical or otherwise, that prevent or hinder an entry.
2. Winner Selection: Before the Promotion Period, Sponsor randomly selected thirteen (13) of its Pinterest pins (the “Selected Pins”). At the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will randomly select a winner from among all of the entries made by re-pinning the Selected Pins.
3. Prizes/Odds of Winning: One (1) Prize available to be won: A Real.Big. Fathead of Winner’s choice. Odds of winning will depend on number of entrants. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize: $99.99. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions are allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize with another prize of equal or greater approximate value. Selection of Real.Big. Fathead will be limited to those available on www.fathead.com at the time of selection.
4. Claiming a Prize: If your entry has been selected as the winning entry, your the Winner, and Sponsor will notify you by commenting on the winning re-pin entry on May 21, 2012. To claim your prize, follow Sponsor’s instructions within the comment to contact Sponsor. Winner will have five (5) days to contact sponsor as directed in the comment. If Sponsor has not been contacted by Winner within five (5) days, an alternate Winner may be chosen. Sponsor is not responsible for internet errors, unavailability of internet access, email errors, or any error or circumstance of any kind that prevents Winner from contacting Sponsor.
5. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent or affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
6. General Conditions: By participating, entrant agrees fully and unconditionally to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct errors in Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical failures or any error that may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize, or otherwise from participation in this Sweepstakes.
8. Winner List: Winner List requests will only be accepted after May 21st, 2012. For the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Fathead’s Re-pin for the Win Sweepstakes Winner List” ATTN: Fathead Marketing Team, 1046 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226.
9. Sponsor: Fathead, LLC, 1046 Woodward Ave., Detroit, MI 48226.